|
|
|
Sunday, November 27, 2005 Some weeks back, hubby n me were preparing to head down to East Coast Park to enjoy a day of sun. When we've gotten all our gears, all ready to head out, I started frantically searching for my bunch of keys.I remembered I didn't leave the keys at the door when I got home the previous night. But why can't I find the keys on the table? Soon, we were both searching high n low, turning up every piece of cushion, papers n mags just to be sure. In the fenzy, I even suspected that a little bird could have flown in n took the keys away as we've left the windows open the whole night. Yes, in desperation, people do think of stupid things... After what seemed like an eternity of searching, I sat down an rummaged through my bag. Ah! There it was! Nested snugly in the side pocket...then I realised that I've popped the keys in while I packed my stuff earlier on. Hubby gave up on me.... I AM THIS FORGETFUL...
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |